The Scholarship Course
In this course, you’ll learn how to quickly and effectively apply for scholarships and maximize your chances of winning!
You’ll receive a certificate of completion after passing the course.
- The Different Types of Scholarships
- You’ll learn about 3 different types of scholarships.
- How Scholarship Winners Win
- I was as a “C” average high school student, did not take the SAT or ACT, a first generation college student and scored nine scholarships. I’ll share with you my secrets.
- What Should You Do If You Don’t Have High Academic Scores
- I’ll share with you how to find scholarships you qualify for while you work towards merit-based scholarships.
- How to Write Winning Scholarship Essays!
- I’ll teach you how to write winning scholarship essays similar to the essay that helped me earn scholarships. A worksheet i included to help you get started.
- Where to Apply for Scholarships
- I’ll share with you the best places to look for scholarships both online and offline.
- How to Quickly Apply for Scholarships (It’s Genius, yet so simple!)
- I’ll demonstrate the tips and techniques I used to quickly apply for 5 or more scholarships in 1 hour.
- Top 11 Scholarship Application Tips
- You’ll learn scholarship application tips that will set you apart from other applicants.
- How to Avoid Getting Scammed
- You’ll learn how to spot fraud and marketing gimmicks.
- How to Avoid Losing Your Financial Aid Money
- If you are getting financial aid, you’ll learn how to avoid losing it to scholarships.
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 80
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Week 1 Lesson
Week 2 Lesson
- Week 2: Top 11 Scholarship Application Tips
- Weekly Schedule
- Week 2: How to Avoid Getting Scammed
- Week 2: How to Write Winning A Scholarship Essay
- Week 2: Kollege Kampus Scholarship Worksheet
- Week 2: How to Avoid Losing Your Financial Aid $ While Applying for Scholarships
- Week 2: End of Course Student Survey