In this course, you’ll learn how to quickly and effectively apply for scholarships and maximize your chances of winning!
- Automated videos.
- 2 week course program
- Student Forum Q & A for enrolled students.
You’ll receive a certificate of completion after passing the course.
- The Different Types of Scholarships
- You’ll learn about the three different types of scholarships you could apply for.
- How Scholarship Winners Win
- I was a “C” average high school student, a first generation college student, and I did not take the SAT or ACT. Yet, I was awarded nine scholarships. I’ll give you quick tips on how I did it.
- What Should You Do If You Don’t Have High Academic Scores
- You’ll learn how to find scholarships based on your current academic status while working towards merit-based scholarships.
- How to Write Winning Scholarship Essays!
- I’ll teach you how to write essays that won me scholarships.
- Where to Apply for Scholarships
- I’ll share with you the best places to search and apply for scholarships online and offline.
- How to Quickly Apply for Scholarships (It’s Genius, yet so simple!)
- You’ll learn the tips and techniques that I used to quickly apply for five or more scholarships in less than one hour.
- Top 11 Scholarship Application Tips
- You’ll learn how the do’s and the don’ts to win scholarships.
- How to Avoid Getting Scammed
- You’ll learn how to spot fraud and marketing gimmicks to avoid wasting your time.
- How to Avoid Losing Your Financial Aid Money
- If you are receiving financial aid money plus earning scholarships, you’ll learn how to avoid losing it.
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 70
- Assessments Yes
- Week 1 Lesson
- Week 2 Lesson