The Scholarship Course
In this course, you’ll learn how to quickly and effectively apply for scholarships and maximize your chances of winning!
You’ll receive a certificate of completion after passing the course.
- The Different Types of Scholarships
- You’ll learn about 3 different types of scholarships.
- How Scholarship Winners Win
- I was a “C” average high school student, a first generation college student, and I did not take the SAT/ACT. Yet, I still scored nine scholarships. I’ll share with you my secrets.
- What Should You Do If You Don’t Have High Academic Scores
- I’ll share with you how to find scholarships you’ll qualify for while working towards merit-based scholarships.
- How to Write Winning Scholarship Essays!
- I’ll teach you how to write winning scholarship essays similar to the essays that earned me scholarships.
- Where to Apply for Scholarships
- I’ll share with you my best places to search for fantastic scholarships whether you have access to the internet or not.
- How to Quickly Apply for Scholarships (It’s Genius, yet so simple!)
- I’ll demonstrate the tips and techniques to quickly apply for 5 or more scholarships in 1 hour or less.
- Top 11 Scholarship Application Tips
- You’ll learn how to set yourself apart from other scholarship applicants.
- How to Avoid Getting Scammed
- You’ll learn how to spot fraud and marketing gimmicks, so you could focus your time on applications that will help you earn money.
- How to Avoid Losing Your Financial Aid Money
- You’ll learn how to avoid losing your scholarships money through the financial aid process.
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 6
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Week 1 Lesson
Week 2 Lesson
- Week 2: Top 11 Scholarship Application Tips
- Weekly Schedule
- Week 2: How to Avoid Getting Scammed
- Week 2: How to Write A Winning Scholarship Essay
- Week 2: Kollege Kampus Scholarship Worksheet
- Week 2: How to Avoid Losing Your Financial Aid $ While Applying for Scholarships
- Week 2: End of Course Student Survey