Degree Debt-Free Course (Non-US Citizens)
You may have many questions that need to be answered: What school should I attend in the US? How could I afford to attend college in the US? How do I avoid borrowing too much for college?
You may have many questions that need to be answered: What school should I attend? How could I afford college? How do I avoid borrowing for college?
You’ll learn about college financial aid opportunities specific to you, and techniques and tips on how to create a personalized debt free college financial plan. The earlier you apply for these programs, more opportunities will be available.
- Automated videos.
- 7 week course program
- Student Forum Q & A for enrolled students.
- Lectures 21
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Week 1: Course Introduction
Week 1: Earn Tuition-Free College Credit
Week 2: Financially Pick the Right College
- Do not make the biggest financial mistake I made
- The right way to shop around & financially select the best college
- How to attend an ivy league without the cost & competition
- How to get admitted without your SAT/ACT score
- How to apply for an out-of-state tuition discount
- How to shave off thousands in tuition costs
Week 3: Important Tips to Maximize Financial Aid
Week 4: Decide on the Right Major
Week 5: Gain Work Experience & Earn Money for College
Week 6: Cut Tuition Costs
Week 7: Save on College Textbooks
Degree Debt-Free Checklist