Debt Free College Financial Plan (US Students)
You may have many questions that need to be answered: What school should I attend? How could I afford college? How do I avoid borrowing for college?
What makes this course program unique, it’s personalized to you! You’ll learn about college financial aid opportunities specific to you, and techniques and tips on how to create a personalized debt free college financial plan. The earlier you apply to these programs, the more opportunities may be available. Register for this course asap.
Throughout the course you’ll answer questions and watch videos based on your answers. Let’s say your friend is also taking this course, based on your friends answers their video tutorials may differ. The goal is to give all of our students a personalized course program.
This course includes:
- Automated personalized videos.
- 5 week course
- Student forum to ask questions while enrolled in the course.
You’ll receive a certificate of completion after passing the course.
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 28
- Assessments Yes
Week 1: Course Introduction
Week 1: How to Start Earning Tuition-Free College Credit
Week 1: How to Financially Pick the Right College
- Do not make the biggest financial mistake I made___The right way to shop around & financially select the best college___How to attend an ivy league without the cost & competition___How to get admitted without your SAT/ACT score___How to apply for an out-of-state tuition discount___How to shave off thousands in tuition costs
Week 2: Tips on Applying for Financial Aid
Week 2: How to Make a Decision on a Major
Week 3: Work in Your Field of Study to Gain Experience & Earn Money for College
Week 3: How to Save on Tuition
Week 4: How to Save Money on Healthcare and Prescriptions Costs
Week 4: How to Save on College Textbooks
Week 4: How to Study & Travel Abroad For Free or at a Discount
Week 4: Are You a Starving Student?
- How to get help with on-campus housing costs___How to find affordable off-campus housing___How to furnish your place for free___How to get food assistance___How to receive additional financial assistance as a low-income, minority, disabled, and/or a first generation college student___How to apply for child care assistance programs
Week 5: How to Borrow Smart
- Learn about the different types of student loans to make a smart borrowing decision___How to apply for interest-free student loans___How to apply for an affordable monthly payment plan___How specific jobs could help you get your loan forgiven by the government in 10 years___How to properly apply for the government student loan forgiveness program (Borrowers were denied)___The best way to temporarily stop making your loan payments due to financial issues
Week 5: How to Be A Financially Smart Student